Our skin is the largest organ of our body, but how much do we take care of it? Yes, we worry about acne scars, pimples, wrinkles and tanning, but most of it we try to treat at home by “desi totkay”, which is not always successful. However, do you know there are hundreds of other conditions that may affect your skin? All of these are effectively treated at LASER INN – the best skin clinic in Pakistan.
Usually, dermatologists are considered only when there are skin-related issues, but in reality, the spectrum is much broader than that. They are the doctors who along with treating skin, also treat mucous membrane disorders, nails and hair-related issues. Our highly-educated and professional doctors have specialised in nearly every single condition related to skin and hair. Though our experts have intensive clinical knowledge about various skin conditions, they often deal with requirements beyond the skin. They study blood, organ, and organ system, all of which makes our doctors the best amongst the low. Our doctors are fully licensed and certified to practise in clinics or hospitals. FYI, people working in beauty clinics are not dermatologists, so you should research your dermatologist before you visit them.
Following is a list of 12 aspects in which LASER INN surpasses all the other leading skin clinics in Pakistan and manages to be the best skin clinic in Pakistan.
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Excessive Sweating
- Lip Augmentation
- PRP Face
- Lipolytic body (say bye to fat)
- Skin Whitening
- Acne Treatment
- Botox Filler
- Body Contouring
- Double chin Treatment
As your body’s first line of defence, your skin takes a lot of hits. Not only is it the largest organ of the body but your skin also protects you from germs, repels water, and covers your blood vessels, nerves and organs. If you are not feeling good about your skin or are worried about something on your skin, you should definitely consider LASER INN, where exceptionally friendly doctors will prescribe you the treatment according to your problem after analysing the nitty-gritty of your skin. We believe that one should be confident in their skin, therefore whether you’re struggling with stubborn acne, have some itchy patches, or want treatment for any other skin condition, think about seeing a dermatologist now!
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHILE SELECTING YOUR DERMATOLOGIST
- Research:- Before you hand over your skin to anyone, make sure you’ve done enough research on the clinic, procedure and after-effects.
- Expertise:- always opt for experience over glamour.
- Team:- an expert is as good as their team. So, even if the person has years of experience, the group makes that much more bearable.
- Cost of the treatment:- it is thoroughly ensured that LASER INN will provide you with the best treatment in the most cost-effective packages. Because it is a matter of your skin, you should compromise by opting for a much cheaper package. Our heavy-duty and high-end equipment used while treating transforms your skin flawlessly.
- Comfort:- our consultants are open to all kinds of questions and queries that you have related to the treatment you would be going through, which eventually comforts the client as they have a much wider knowledge of what will be done to their skin.
- Professionalism:- our doctors study your case as an individual and treat you with utmost dignity and professionalism without any biases or judgements. That helps the client to open up and get the best results from the treatment.
LASER INN is one of the top-notch dermatology centres in Pakistan. Our doctors are board-certified and have years of experience in cosmetic and medical dermatology. They will discuss all the available options thoroughly with you whether you are looking for PRP treatment, weight loss treatment or skin treatment. Our doctors will patiently listen to you and clear out all your doubts to make an informed decision regarding your health. Talk to our dermatologist now!
For further details and queries about the best clinic in Pakistan, visit our website https://www.liasc.com/skin-clinic/ now.